Tuesday, January 27, 2015

blog#1 trapped by Michael Northrop.

In class it took me 10 minutes to read 13 pages, this is a fiction book, this genre is not difficult for me, it is very easy to read and follow. im  easily distracted because im always trying to see what other people are doing,  I am constantly having to re-read sentences and whole pages,  I  don't read at home very often, only on rare occasion. yesterday, i read some of my book , trapped by Michael Northrop in class,  when i read it usually looks like:

me sitting in a class reading the class room is so quiet, there is no one to talk to its just me and the book. i put headphone in its easy to work and do anything with music for me. Most the time when i read im thinking about what im going to be doing after school or i cant wait to get out of this class. I can picture whats going on in the book if i like the book most the time i like the books so thats not a problem for me. This book is for me, i like this book i like the books that has a lot of action in it its a good book so far. i dont have a picture because i did this at school and i used school computers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment